1) P1941 Herring Bone Twill Utility Uniform (cap, jacket and trousers) (cap may be either P1941 or P1944) -OR- P1942 Camouflage Utility uniform (cap, jacket and trousers) (sage green cap may be worn) NOTE- It is preferred that you buy the green utilties first and use a camouflage set for your "second set" as camouflage utilities weren't as widely used.
2) White non-elastic crewneck T-shirt, 3 button "skivvie" boxer shorts, light gray or "oatmeal" color socks
3) Marine pattern dog tags w/cord
4) Khaki web trouser belt with Marine pattern buckle
5) Ankle high, flesh-out USMC pattern field shoes AKA -"Boondockers"
6) Khaki canvas leggings Marine Pattern
7) M-1 steel helmet, front seam, khaki chinstrap, liner with leather
chinstrap, and Marine pattern camouflage cover
8) M1923 10 pocket rifle cartridge belt
9) M1912 or M1942 Carlisle dressing pouch with dressing
10) X2 1-quart stainless steel or aluminum canteens with covers (Marine 2nd pattern covers preferred) and 1 canteen cup
11) USMC M1941 Khaki field pack suspenders
12) M1942 (16 inch blade) or M-1 (10 inch blade) bayonet for M-1 rifle
13) USMC "Ka-Bar" field knife. (If a modern reproduction is used, it must be of same size and pattern as WWII ear knives also the sheath must be replaced with a plain, unmarked brown or tan leather sheath)
14) US Rifle, Caliber .30, M-1 with Sling, Rifle, M1907 and cleaning kit for buttstock (Blank Firing Adapter also recommended)
15) Khaki Pith helmet with EGA (Eagle, Globe and Anchor) insignia (modern US Govt khaki pith helmets acceptable)